Typeerror: 'nonetype' Object Has No Attribute '__getitem__'
I'm having an issue and I have no idea why this is happening and how to fix it. I'm working on developing a Videogame with python and pygame and I'm getting this error: File '/ho
Solution 1:
move.CompleteMove() does not return a value (perhaps it just prints something). Any method that does not return a value returns None, and you have assigned None to self.values.
Here is an example of this:
>>>defhello(x):...print x*2...>>>hello('world')
worldworld
>>>y = hello('world')
worldworld
>>>y>>>You'll note y doesn't print anything, because its None (the only value that doesn't print anything on the interactive prompt).
Solution 2:
The function move.CompleteMove(events) that you use within your class probably doesn't contain a return statement. So nothing is returned to self.values (==> None). Use return in move.CompleteMove(events) to return whatever you want to store in self.values and it should work. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment for "Typeerror: 'nonetype' Object Has No Attribute '__getitem__'"